Step 1: Please download one of the following iCalendar files to the folder on the local drive (e.g. Desktop)
Notice： If you repeatedly import the same year of Holiday or Almanac, some of your calendar entries will be duplicated. For more details, please refer to What should I do when I repeatedly import Macao Public Holidays or UM Almanac to my Outlook calendar?
|Macao Public Holidays 2019 and UM Almanac 2018/2019 iCalendar|
|Macao Public Holidays 2019 iCalendar|
|Macao Public Holidays 2019 (Chinese) and UM Almanac 2018/2019 iCalendar|
|Macao Public Holidays 2019 iCalendar (Chinese)|
Step 2: Import iCalendar file to the Outlook
- Select [File] > [Open & Export] > [Import/Export]
- Select [Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)] > [Next]
- Select the iCalendar file which you have downloaded in Step 1
- Click [Import] button to finish the operation
- Close the result dialog box (if any) after the operation is completed.