- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, click “Edit” button of the hidden activity/resource. Then click “Make available” in menu.
- Copy the link and share it to student. (The students are still not able to see the activity/resource in the course page but they can access it through the link)
- For sharing the link to mobile users, you may use the copy link to generate a QR code. Students can access the hidden activity/resource by scanning the QR code with mobile devices.
- The steps to allow the access of one or more activities/resources to students in a hidden topic/week are same as above.