- Upload your file to Google Drive.
- You can now either make the file public on web, or you can share it with specific people who have the link by clicking the share icon on the top.
- Open the sharing dialogue from your Google document and click on “Advanced” in the lower right hand corner. Check the “Disable options to download, print, and copy for commenters and viewers” box and click “Save changes”.
- While you open the file in Google Drive, click on the “More actions” button at the top and select “Embed item”. Double click in the field below “Paste HTML to embed in website”, when highlighted, copy the codes.
- In UMMoodle, enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Page” on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Input the field of “Name” and “Description”, then click the “Edit HTML source” button in the text editor of the field “Page content”.
- Paste the copied HTML codes to the HTML source editor, and click “Update”. Finally, click “Save and return to course”.
Remarks: After you share the file to others with the link, everyone on the Internet with the link can view your file. Accordingly, you are suggested to protect your file with a password, you can use Adobe Acrobat to set a password to open your file. For details, please click here for the official document from Adobe.